Avatar Vision proudly presents BRING BACK FRANK BLACK!

As you will no doubt be aware, we have recently called for fans of Frank Black to get busy with their cameras and record a campaign video calling for the return of our beloved profiler. We have been delighted with the results but just to show that we too are are willing to put our money where our mouths are, campaign staff member, Troy Foreman has unveiled his own efforts toward this end. Not content with dominating audio, Troy shows he is an equally talented video maker as well!



Why not join him, and others, in creating something simple that we can use to get the word out there. It need not be flashy, no special effects required, a simple, impassioned plea for the return of Frank Black is just what we need to demonstrate the undeniable support that the character and the franchise still retains.

So don those thinking caps, fire up those cameras and see if there's a budding Spielberg in you just dying to get all out, all in the name of the mighty, FRANK BLACK!

3 Responses to "Avatar Vision proudly presents BRING BACK FRANK BLACK!"

Jósef K. said... June 15, 2009 at 7:26 AM

I liked it, I must admit I almost laughed when I saw the Millennium logo being all watery bouncy.

RSWehman said... June 15, 2009 at 11:03 AM

That's Great. I LOVE IT.
I really liked the Millennium theme and the shots from the last episode.
THIS IS WHO WE ARE!
RSWehman

MrsBlack said... June 15, 2009 at 6:26 PM

♥♥♥love the videos, keep them coming. Been great to see the videos over the last few days, wish I could make them myself. I did write a letter by the way♥♥♥

Post a Comment