Skin Deep: MILLENNIUM FANS GET INKED!

No pain no gain eh? Certainly seems to be the case for some devoted Millennium fans willing to endure the needle in order to make Millennium an indelible part of their lives. For those less inclined to suffer for their art (myself included) may we suggest a less painful alternative in the form of our exclusive campaign merchandise courtesy of Barry Renshaw?

Guy C Johnson, one of our many hundreds of supporters and all round fine chap, sent us yet another example of how far you good will people will go to celebrate Millennium.



If there are any more inked fans ou
t there, do get in touch with us, we love seeing these as do the fans and if any of you are at a loss as to how to join the campaign trail and proudly sport a Millennium tattoo of your own, how about sending a photograph of your tattoo to the usual address with a polite call for a Millennium movie.

Till then, keep your letters, photographs, emails and more besides coming. We love to hear from you, whatever the subject but, more importantly, send those letters! Let's bring Frank Black back, now!

7 Responses to "Skin Deep: MILLENNIUM FANS GET INKED!"

Unknown said... August 7, 2009 at 10:25 AM

I think I should get inked! How about a Lance Henriksen tat or a Lucy Butler one? I would probably get a fake one after watching my daughter get one! ouch! LOL but if I ever did get a real one i would get a Millennium one for sure! :)

Laura

Mark Ducker said... August 7, 2009 at 1:09 PM

It's such a shame you're over the big pond we could go together and wince in unison. Portrait tats can be really incredible or cringe worthy and that's what puts me off otherwise I would have had Lara Means permanently etched about my person years ago. Mind you I bet even Kristen would think that slightly off lol

Unknown said... August 7, 2009 at 4:04 PM

Oh Mark, if I lived in UK me, you and James would have a grand ole time! We could all 3 get matching tats together. :) lol Daughter got hers on her foot, double ouch! She also got her nose pierced another ouch! haha

So, do you know where the least painful place to get a tat is? haha

Maybe one day I will suck it up and do it! LOL

Laura

Mark Ducker said... August 7, 2009 at 6:29 PM

Well I have one tatt that was etched on my person as a foolhardy teen with a few rough ales inside him and I loathe it to be honest. That said, the 'Lara Means' tatt idea is brewing if I could just be sure it would actually look like Lara Means when it was finished. I have two piercings so I'm not as squeamish as I make myself out to be.

Let's be bold, let's be brazen, let's do it.

Nah, not entirely convinced I've convinced myself either ;)

Unknown said... August 7, 2009 at 6:44 PM

ok, so far we know that Mark Hayden has a tatt and 2 piercings slowly piecing together what you look like. haha lol :) Now if we could just hear you speak! :)

Mark Ducker said... August 8, 2009 at 8:26 AM

LOL you can call me day or night as long as you're willing to pick up the transatlantic phone bill. I think I sound like a generic Yorkshireman but unless you've ever heard a Yorkshireman I'm not too sure that helps at all.

Cookyman said... August 9, 2009 at 7:55 PM

I've always fancied getting an Ourobouros on my Arm - if I ever pluck up the courage to get it, I'll send a pic.

Post a Comment