HAPPY SEVENTH ANNIVERSARY TIWWA!

Seven years ago to this day a very momentous event happened that would forever shape the future of the Millennium Fan Community. Graham P Smith, gathered his Elders around him and formed TIWWA, a haven for souls appreciative of Millennium and Lance Henriksen and pining from the loss of the show and the loss of Frank Black. Over the last seven years, TIWWA has grown to become the single most important hub in Millennium fandom and Graham is, undoubtedly, the single most important figure in that fandom. He goes by the screen name, The Old Man, and like his namesake, he is our Old Man in more than name.

A few years ago, Graham asked me to become a member of his staff team. It is the thing of which I am most proud in all my years of loving Millennium and were it not for TIWWA and for the support of Graham, BackToFrankBlack.com would not exist today. TIWWA was the haven from which this project was born and it remains the heart of this project, perhaps more-so than ever, today. I am proud to be a member of that forum and proud to call Graham my friend.

Please join with me in raising a toast to TIWWA, to Graham P Smith and to every good soul who has helped build our community into the finest, and I mean the finest, fan community is existence. Happy Birthday TIWWA, long may you reign!

Mark

8 Responses to "HAPPY SEVENTH ANNIVERSARY TIWWA!"

Spooktalklaura said... November 30, 2009 at 6:33 PM

Happy Anniverary TIWWA!!! I LOVE this site.. it is more than a community it is a family and I feel so much love there and I think everyone should visit it and join in the fun and the family. You feel very welcome there and everyone is so nice and there is something for everyone. :) You meet the best people and have the best time there and you can start your own topics and talk about Millennium and Lance and Horror and movies and Television and basically anything! It is an awesome sight and a very happy place. :) I love you Graham and thank you so much for everything you do for us and being so supportive of Backtofrankblack, you are very appreciated for all the hard work you do and you are awesome!!! :) I will have to thank my sweet Mark for inviting me to join this family, it is loads of fun and I am so happy to be a part of it!!

So, Happy Anniversary and may you have many more to come!!!

I will be wearing my party hat and have balloons!!!! Now will there be cake???? ;)

Laura or SpooktalkGiGi :)

Jósef Karl said... November 30, 2009 at 10:30 PM

Happy Anniversary TIWWA!!

I really have to go deeper into the website and create an account.

But being lazy among other things has kept me from doing that.

I hope I can fix that soon.

Thanks Graham.

Cheers from Iceland!
- Jósef

Graham Smith said... December 1, 2009 at 3:14 AM

Thank you for your kind words and ongoing support Mark, you are very kind indeed!

I'm lucky to have such great volunteer staff and the fans of the show are such wonderful people that help make the TIWWA community what it is and so much fun to work with.

Its been an absolute pleasure to support the BacktoFrankBlack campaign, I just wish I had more time to more involved. You guys are doing an awesome job and have my utmost respect.

Thank you Laura for the lovely sentiments in your comment, its the kind of feedback that keeps us going and tells us we must be doing something right!

Everybody is welcome to head over to TIWWA and enjoy Radio TIWWA which is now up and running, whether members or not, and we have some more celebration fun and activities planned so keep an eye out!

Thanks again everyone.

BlacksBabe said... December 1, 2009 at 6:52 AM

Happy Anniversary TIWWA. You ROCK.

RSWehman said... December 1, 2009 at 10:40 AM

Happy Anniversary TIWWA...

Long Live Millennium!

This Is Who We Are!!
Rhonda

Randal Graves said... December 1, 2009 at 12:13 PM

Here's to seven(hundred) more.

Wave_Crest said... December 1, 2009 at 2:10 PM

My memory is like a sieve sometimes, especially when trying to remember how I came about the TIWWA website and forum. It was either via one or or two X Files forum(s) or the Lance Henriksen Web Magic/Info website which Graham now runs (and a very good site that is too).

You can't complain about the sheer number of different topic folders there. I have only looked in a few of them, as there are so many.

Graham and the people there are some of the most friendly, informative and polite people on the web. You're made to feel right at home there.

The website and forum is interesting, eye-catching, well designed and organised.

Many happy returns to TIWWA! Here's to another 7 years!

Anonymous said... December 1, 2009 at 3:19 PM

Definately one of the most appreciated websites in my favorites. Im very glad that it is still running and hope it will for the next seven years to come

Post a Comment