"I love this campaign!"


Hello,

I'm a longtime MILLENNIUM fan who has been patiently waiting for what seems like forever for this MILLENNIUM film. I'm glad there is an active campaign to get this movie actually made. When I met Lance years ago in Orlando, he expressed his desire to get the movie done. It seemed like it's up to Chris Carter to actually get this movie done (whenever that would be). I told Lance that this movie should be epic and somehow connect Legion back to Frank through the guise of Lucy Butler. From there, we discussed Sarah Jane Redmond's genius, and he was just a delight to meet.

I cannot wait to read your interview with Glen Morgan. Maybe, he can explain his desire to bring the Peacock family back on MILLENNIUM (I remember reading an interview with Morgan and Wong where they discussed wanting to do that).

I'm a fan of the movement through facebook, myspace and twitter- and I just am so supportive. I love this series and I think it definitely deserves its big screen resurrection.

Again, best of luck and long live MILLENNIUM!

This is who we are.

Cheers,
Buddy

Note: The Glen Morgan audio interview will be part of the upcoming Morgan and Wong week - and in response to Buddy's query, yes it does deal with the Peacocks! Stay tuned!

2 Responses to ""I love this campaign!""

Luke said... January 9, 2010 at 8:20 PM

Great letter and awesome news about the Glen Morgan interview!

RSWehman said... January 24, 2010 at 6:18 AM

I TOO LOVE THIS CAMPAIGN!!

This Is Who We Are!!
Rhonda

Post a Comment