Are you a writer?


Myself and Troy had a long chat today with Lance. What for? What's the news? We just need to ask: Do you see yourself as a writer?

Watch this space.

14 Responses to "Are you a writer?"

ParaGoddess Press said... February 12, 2010 at 7:08 PM

What a tease. :)

Anonymous said... February 12, 2010 at 7:15 PM

Interesting, I am a scriptwriter yes, so please elaborate.

Anonymous said... February 12, 2010 at 10:38 PM

I am a writer as well, and I must say you have my attention. Details please!

Anonymous said... February 13, 2010 at 3:07 AM

Millennium novels perhaps?

Anonymous said... February 13, 2010 at 6:40 AM

A writer? Yes, indeed I am.

Aliatope1013 said... February 13, 2010 at 12:33 PM

sounds very intriguing =)

Adam Chamberlain said... February 14, 2010 at 12:55 AM

That's a resounding yes from us too! We have contacts with a number of other writers too, and we're also very much intrigued to know more...

Anonymous said... February 14, 2010 at 2:38 AM

So are we going to see transcript of this chat with Lance?

Adam said... February 14, 2010 at 6:27 PM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said... February 15, 2010 at 12:00 AM

Adam ! are you serious, man that sounds so ungrateful, I can't believe you wrote that!

Hey This is all free, everything these guys have done for we Millennium fans has been free, I'm amazed at the "keeper" podcasts these kind souls have given me, I've got them all and they're really special.

If they'd had a JMorrison interview they'd share but can't be easy getting hold of the guy I bet they've tried, Morgan and Wong didn't even participate on the DVDS so it will be a miracle if they appear on B2FB but if so cool, I'm a huge JMorrison fan (SAAB) my altime fav show next to Millennium.

I apologise for Adam guys and hope this doesn't put you off doing what you so generously do for us all.

James McLean said... February 15, 2010 at 6:04 AM

No transcript I'm afraid, but we will be offering some ideas as to what was said soon enough.

We talk a little about this in tonight's podcast after the wonderful interview with Pablo Coffey. Hope that explains a little more to you guys.

BTW: The comment Chris refers to has been addressed (I hope) in the latest Editorial. I didn't see the place to air such criticisms or for me or Troy to reply to such comments.

Chris, your words really are warmly welcomed. It's a hard job for all involved in the campaign and we are quite simply, doing the best we can against tough odds. We think this latest tease, if we can pull it off, will be very exciting for the campaign.

Jósef Karl said... February 15, 2010 at 6:02 PM

I wish I was that creative, to come up with stories and write them.

I've got some idea what this might be, you guys are teasing us about. But I don't want to ruin it for you guys, plus, it might make me look bad if I guessed wrong ;)

But either way, I'm staying tuned.

Cheers from Iceland!
- Jósef

Adam Chamberlain said... February 17, 2010 at 3:29 AM

Well, I'm not sure what the comment said that got deleted in this thread, but I do see the reference to an "Adam" and do hope that wasn't someone spoofing myself to make their point!

We have quite a history of Millennium fandom and James and Troy have our full support. There's nothing we'd like to see more than the return of Frank Black for a new millennium, and have the greatest of respect for the continued momentum of the campaign and the names and interest it attracts. We remain even more intrigued following the last podcast on this subject, and await the full revelation once it's ready to be presented...

Anonymous said... May 15, 2010 at 8:56 PM

I am in no way a professional writer, but if this has anything to do with script-writing for a MillenniuM movie, well... sign me up!

Post a Comment