Scr3am for a blooper!

Here at BacktoFrankBlack we wish there could be Millennium news everyday, but that of course isn't possible. So, we try to post things that we think all of you will enjoy besides Millennium content. You will see more updates on what cast & crew are up to currently. Many of them have exciting projects coming up and are very happy to share them with us.

We also enjoy a good laugh. One of the great things about DVD and Blu-ray releases is that you usually get a blooper reel. Well, we have another gem from Lance Henriksen. As I am sure you all know, Lance was in Scream 3 and let's just say that he was having an issue with one of his lines.

Take it away Lance!

5 Responses to "Scr3am for a blooper!"

Joe said... June 2, 2010 at 5:57 PM

Check out the blooper reel for Lance's movie "The Pirates of Treasure Island." No need to watch the movie - just the bloopers!

Dominik said... June 3, 2010 at 2:57 AM

The movie isn't released in Germany yet. I guess the reel is on the US-DVD?!
Do you have any idea where else I can watch it?

TL said... June 3, 2010 at 9:39 AM

Dominik, Scream 3 came out in 2000. I just wanted to post that clip because it's funny. It should be available there on DVD.

Dominik said... June 4, 2010 at 9:18 AM

Thanks, TL. But I meant the "Pirates of..."-DVD, Joe mentioned. I saw "Scream 3" in theaters back then and the DVD already has his place in my collection. Makes my laughin' every time when they show that "kind of Terminator"-thing behind Lance in his office. :-)

TL said... June 4, 2010 at 11:30 AM

Ah, my apologies Dominik. Let me see if I can get some info on that for you.

Post a Comment