Postcards from the edge: Richard campaigns for the return of Millennium!

As I've no doubt said, ad infinitum, we couldn't do it without you guys and we still get asked what's the single most important thing we can do to help bring Frank Black back. Sending letters and postcards to 20th Century Fox asking, politely, for a Millennium Movie is the most vital contribution you can make to this campaign. If you love the show, and the character, as much as we do please take time today and demonstrate that love. Send a postcard today and make a difference.

The photographs you are viewing right now are an example of one campaigner's efforts to bring Frank Black back to the screen. Richard Ovenall threw his support behind this campaign a long time ago and has never wavered in his faith and conviction that Frank Black should come back and these postcards are a recent demonstration of that faith. This is not the first time Richard has written to Fox so if you've already written, write again. We need to make our voices heard and never stop shouting.
I have uploaded a new postcard pack with the address you need to send the postcards to and I hope each and every one of you will send one today. Join with me in thanking Richard for his tireless work on this campaign's behalf, for his support and his friendship and here's hoping he inspires you all in some way. It doesn't hurt to demonstrate to those that care about the franchise that we are still very active in our efforts to see it return.

Mark

Please click on the envelope below to download your postcard pack and don't forget to send us a photograph of your postcards before you mail them. Let's get this movie made.

    10 Responses to "Postcards from the edge: Richard campaigns for the return of Millennium!"

    Jósef Karl said... December 4, 2009 at 1:12 AM

    Great pictures Richard!

    I should start mailing some out, been kinda lazy in that department.

    - Jósef

    Wave_Crest said... December 4, 2009 at 5:19 AM

    It's time consuming, in that you have to find time to fit it in with other things, but in the end it's rewarding. I'm just one piece of a community which combines it's efforts together for a sole aim - to get Frank Black back in some way or another.

    Mark Ducker said... December 4, 2009 at 5:57 AM

    It is a little time consuming Richard which is why I am so very grateful to each and every person who has taken the time to print these and send these. It is the best way I can think of for people who support this campaign to help it achieve its ends. I have an idea that I will Blog later (hopefully) that might make it easier for people to make their voices heard so hopefully those who don't have much spare time can contribute as well but please do send a postcard. One postcard is all it takes!

    akbrowncoat@yahoo.com said... December 4, 2009 at 12:31 PM

    I'll be sending mine out this weekend... maybe get a few friends to do the same...

    Mark Ducker said... December 4, 2009 at 12:47 PM

    Thank you, thank you, thank you akbrowncoat. Fox have heard us, we know they have taken notice of the postcards that are being sent their way and I know it feels like we are shouting to an empty room on occasion but rest assured those that matter can hear our voices.

    Thank you for joining the cause and sending those postcards. We will bring Frank Black back. I promise.

    Spooktalklaura said... December 4, 2009 at 7:03 PM

    Wow, what a great job Richard! You are always such a great supporter and a very loyal fan! I still need to get my postcards in and order a t-shirt and buttons! I am so far behind. Keep up the good work! :)

    Laura

    Mark Ducker said... December 5, 2009 at 7:41 AM

    What I failed to mention folks (and I've only just realised) that if you look in the second picture that Richard shared with us then you can see his DVD is signed by Marshall Bell (season one's The Judge) which is pretty cool but yours truly forgot that bit in the Blog post.

    Wave_Crest said... December 5, 2009 at 11:14 AM

    It was my fault Mark because I didn't mention it in the email with the photos I took of the second set of postcards with the MM Season 1 DVD set.

    Jósef Karl said... December 5, 2009 at 5:33 PM

    Woah! I didn't notice that, nice!

    And I'll pop again for another look :P

    I should have my eye checked even though I had laser surgery ;)

    Spooktalklaura said... December 5, 2009 at 7:21 PM

    Well you know Mark, they say that with age the memory is the first to go. ;) That is awesome Richard that you got to meet the Judge himself and he signed the DVD for you. :)

    Laura

    Post a Comment