A Millennium teaser

With a new year comes exciting things for the campaign. Here is a little something that we have planned...

4 Responses to "A Millennium teaser"

Anonymous said... January 3, 2011 at 5:31 PM

Hm, what a tease. I really do hope that this could mean that the future of Frank Black is revealed. Seriously!

Anonymous said... January 4, 2011 at 3:55 AM

I have watched many teasers lately. However, this has been the only that has flaunted little amounts of information at me and is allowed to get away with it.

I eagerly await the full reveal.

Anonymous said... January 4, 2011 at 7:56 AM

hm... stay... STUNNED?!
happy new year guys! long live b2fb! (until soon when the movie comes out, that is.)

diego

Aliatope1013 said... January 5, 2011 at 9:03 AM

I hope it means we'll have some news about Millennium movie. ;)

Post a Comment