Seven and One: A profile of a Millennium Fan!

We have continuously reminded you all of the need for fans of the franchise to demonstrate their appreciation of Millennium in order to provide evidence of the wide support the franchise continues to elicit. To this end we asked you to consider taking a few moments of your time to complete a simple questionnaire that we can utilise.

Here are the results of one such donation to the cause, click the image to open it in a new window for easy reading.


Please keep these coming and do not hesitate to send us all your thoughts and queries on anything Millennium and Frank Black related and as you can see from this entry you do not have to use your real name to qualify. If you would like to complete the brief questionnaire I have listed the questions below for your perusal.

1. About You.

2. Why are you a fan?

3. How long have you been a fan?

4. What's your favorite episode.

5. What's your favorite scene or moment?

6. If a movie was made which characters would you like to see in it?

7. Why do you think Millennium should come back?

1. What are you watching right now?
We are constantly trying to devise new and exciting ways you guys can get more involved in the campaign and the ways in which you can do this are not limited to our suggestions and creativity alone. If you have an idea for a way you would like to contribute to the campaign do not hesitate to send us an email. We will respond to each and every one of you. We look forward to hearing from you all!

6 Responses to "Seven and One: A profile of a Millennium Fan!"

nyakototo said... August 11, 2009 at 1:57 AM

1. About You. Writer and dollmaker. 2. Why are yo... 1. About You.
Writer and dollmaker.

2. Why are you a fan?
Ha! Can't really answer this. I could say it's meant to be? It's something that just is. Perhaps abit of a Chris Carter/1013 fanatic. Everything he has ever done is dear to my heart. With Millennium, I was anticipating this show way before its premiere. Due to the fact that I was already a Lance Henriksen and Terry O'Quinn fan. If I can solely remember the initial moment, to describe that but alas! I realized that the things that are a part of me, I never remember their first introduction. All in all, it was mere perfection, my two favourites as a team, in another perfect show... I was in heaven really. It felt like I was being rewarded for something unbeknownst to me.
It just is. It's me. It's everything for me.

3. How long have you been a fan?
Since its first run. Knew I was going to be a fan then and forever.

4. What's your favorite episode.
It's quite hard picking a favourite... but just one?!! ONE?
Powers, Principalities, Thrones and Dominions

5. What's your favorite scene or moment?
Not fair. This is another hard question. When Frank laments and pleads to God to take him instead of his daughter Jordan in episode Borrowed Time.

6. If a movie was made which characters would you like to see in it?
Besides Frank & Jordan of course... Peter Watts. Lara Means. LUCY BUTLER. Can we stick Sammael in there? Hahaha.
I wish Mike Atkins could be in it. Alistair Pepper would be another interesting choice.

7. Why do you think Millennium should come back?
Because it should, point and final. Because I want it to come back. I want this more than anything.

1. What are you watching right now?
The X-Files, Millennium, The Lone Gunmen <--- This is forever. Will never stop watching.
Lost, House, Carnivale, Twin Peaks

Spooktalklaura said... August 12, 2009 at 4:27 AM

1.About You? Wife, one hot mama, podcaster, lover of all things Paranormal, British, Eeyore, Power Puff Girls, Thundercats, Science & Astronomy geek, and self-proclaimed Hippie chick!

2. Why are you a fan? Lance Henriksen, need I say more.

3. How long have you been a fan?
Pilot episode

4. What's your favorite episode? "The Curse of Frank Black"

5.What's your favorite scene or moment? Anything with Lucy Butler. The scene in Antipas where Lucy is on her knees fixing the dad's button and the mom walks in. So innocent but yet so naughty.:)

6.If a movie was made what characters would you like to see in it? hmmm Frank, Jordan, Lucy, Lara, Emma, Benny, Peter etc. too many to name.

7.Why do you think Millennium should come back? I think Millennium should come back because it is the original and the best of all the shows out now in its genre. Who wouldn't want to see Frank Black back anyway? :)

1. What are you watching right now?
It is early so right now I am watching the Today show and waiting on coffee but Millennium does come on at 8 on the Chiller channel. :)

Jósef Karl said... August 13, 2009 at 5:55 PM

1. About you:

I'm a 26 year old Icelander who likes to dabble in music, video editing, PhotoShopping, play poker, watch DVDs and hang out with my friends. I cater planes at the International Airport in Keflavík.

2. Why are you a fan?:

Because I like the show, duh! I'm generally a fan of shows that are well made and entertain me. It's just a plus it's thought provoking.

3. How long have you been a fan?:

Since its original run here in Iceland, I'm guessing in 1997. I was though too young to truly appreciate the series, but that's what DVD box sets are for.

4. What's your favorite episode?:

So many good episodes and no evil ones. I'm that kind of person that can't single out one favorite, I'm that kind of person that requires a top 5 or 10 list. I'm gonna go with The Mikado, a really tight episode and it left a trail of pale imitators with higher budgets to boot.

5. What's your favorite scene or moment?:

I guess it goes to the sequence where we see a blond Frank Black in the visualization of what the Selfosophist guy is writing on his laptop. That scene was a riot. I even recorded the two Darin Morgan episodes to show a friend of mine because how wacky the episodes were.

6. If a movie was made which characters would you like to see in it?:

Frank Black and Jordan Black are a must. I'm certain that Peter Watts is alive, it's was such an odd shot of someone lying in his home office. I always thought if they either ran out of time/budget or that Terry O'Quinn wasn't available for that shot at the time. I would like to see Detective Giebelhouse return along with Emma Hollis. Assistant Director Andy McClaren would be welcome as well. They killed so many characters off, I'm afraid that having many flashback sequences would be strange. So I would only include Catherine Frank if we could have flashback/dream/thought sequences. I don't know if it would fit the film to have Lucy Butler in it, but I wouldn't mind having her in it.

7. Why do you think Millennium should come back?:

Because it's a brilliant show and too many shows that are of lesser quality get on air and can't even make a season. Give a sure thing another go, the climate for this sort of show is now very welcome, now that dark shows are acceptable.

1. What are you watching right now?:

Other than the Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien, I'm not watching a lot of TV shows these days (I finished watching them all on my summer vacation :D

But I did watch the following DVDs recently: Hellraiser (saw it for the first time and was impressed), Crusing (interesting but disjointed film), Jennifer Eight (Lance Henriksen is good in this surprisingly dull film), Vacancy (a solid horror thriller), Cemetery Man (a strange funny film) and Near Dark (a cult classic, great score by Tangerine).

I've got a few more DVDs I haven't even watched and even more video games I haven't played that are waiting for me (I guess I'm waiting for the retiring age, imagine that: an old man playing horror video games!).

Don't be dark!
Cheers from Iceland!
- Jósef

RSWehman said... August 14, 2009 at 6:34 AM

Wonderful to know what makes a Millennium fan. Keep the entries coming.
This Is Who We Are!!
Rhonda Wehman

tdevol said... August 15, 2009 at 8:59 PM

I would love to see more of these. As an "X-Files" fan who has seen Millennium but really needs to go back and re-watch the series...I would love to know more about what makes a "Millennium" Fan :)

Sean Stubblefield said... August 16, 2009 at 10:07 AM

1. About You.
age 37, writer, avid reader and movie/TV watcher, story lover, sci-fi fan, philosopher, photographer, media studies, art philanthropist, rock climber, explorer.

2. Why are you a fan?
the show is one of the most thoughtful, clever and intellegent shows ever made. ahead of its time.
brilliant production values: writing, acting, directing, casting.

3. How long have you been a fan?
since pilot.

4. What's your favorite episode.
hard to say. but maybe Roosters/ Owls.

5. What's your favorite scene or moment?
also hard to say, so many. immediately comes to mind: "And our families, Peter!" "We're all that's left of the Group." Lara Means meeting Frank. Peter and Frank searching for the Hand. Frank taking Jordan up the mountain after Bletcher's death.

6. If a movie was made which characters would you like to see in it?
Frank, Jordan, Giebelhouse, Emma. i love Peter/ Terry O'Quinn, but we shouldn't cheapen his death with a bringing him back cliche. And it would be cool to have people from VS4. I would accept a series with Jordan as the lead.

7. Why do you think Millennium should come back? because the concept is fascinating, versatile and still relevant, with much it could say about the world we live in. The time is still now.

1. What are you watching right now?
Sarah Connor Chronicles, Supernatural, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Leverage, Philanthropist, Being Human, Mental, Dark Blue.

Post a Comment