The Ten Thirteen Family: X-Files Fan Club Italy!

Meeting new friends and making allies is one of the most pleasurable aspects of this campaign so imagine my delight when we were contacted by Fran and Silvana, the friendly managers of X-Files Fan Club Italy. Not only did they extend a hearty welcome to us but espoused their support of this campaign and very graciously offered to use their multilingual mastery to translate our news for a potential new slew of campaigners

This campaign has tried, in earnest, to translate its mission statement into as many languages as we can and we owe a huge debt of gratitude to the individuals who have helped us in this respect. There are always new corners of the world wide web in which to recruit new soldiers for Frank's army so if you are able to help us translate news and content please drop us a line, we would love to hear from you.

So head on over to X-Files Italian Fan Club for a enjoyable romp through all things X-Files including a dash of humour, multimedia content, a community forum and much more with plenty for English speaking readers to digest as well. In addition, fans of the mighty David Duchovny should head on over to their Blog for more Duchovny than you can shake a stick at (and that's a whole lot of DD.) Till then, ciao!

5 Responses to "The Ten Thirteen Family: X-Files Fan Club Italy!"

Unknown said... August 13, 2009 at 6:21 AM

Hi there, My name is Laura and my husband and I run a paranormal podcast called Spooktalkular! We are also huge supporters of the BacktoFrankBlack campaign and also huge fans of X-Files. :) I love foxy Mulder and my husband just loves hot Scully haha I love her too. :) Just wanted to say hi and welcome you. Take care and have a beautiful day.

Laura

Fran said... August 13, 2009 at 9:52 AM

Hi there!Thank you so much again for your incredible support!
The X-Files Italian Fan Club and the ddwatching blog will try to help you...your fandom is great and you deserve all you're asking for! ;)
So don't give up!
Ciao from Italy!!!

Mark Ducker said... August 13, 2009 at 10:52 AM

Well without the X-Files I never would have found Frank, my love for one lead to my love for the other. There's many a day I have an X-Files Marathon and it's always a pleasure to meet new friends in Ten Thirteen fandom. The truth is out there!

James McLean said... August 14, 2009 at 1:36 AM

Links are now on the affiliate page! Don't forget to check them out my dear fellow fans!

RSWehman said... August 16, 2009 at 7:03 AM

Welcome!!!

Hello. Thank you for your support in the campaign to Bring Back Frank Black. My name is Rhonda and I am a fan of Frank Black and Millennium.

This Is Who We Are!!
Rhonda Wehman

Post a Comment