Lucy Butler Week - Day Six: Competition News and Postcard Push Pt II


Ladies and gentlemen, it is that time of the week to announce the winner of our Lights Camera Caption Competition and to be honest it was far too hard to judge. The level of entries I received for this were outstanding so the only option left was to choose an entry at random and I am delighted to announce that Laila Kurlak is the lucky winner with the entry you will see below.

Thanks to each and every one of you for supporting this week and this campaign and, more importantly, congratulations Laila, I hope you enjoy your autographed photograph which will be winging it's way to you shortly.

Now here's my thing. You will see below one more retro postcard, this time taking the form of an conceptual lobby poster and I hope each and every one of you will send one more postcard to 20th Century Fox, let's have one last push in honour of Lucy Butler Week.

The original file for this image was designed A1 size and for every individual who takes a photograph of their completed postcard before mailing it I will send you the original file to print as a poster as I have received a number of enquiries about the possibility of turning the designs into posters. It's my way of saying thank you to you all.



Send your postcards to the following address with a cordial request for a Millennium Movie:

MICHAEL BROIDY
20th Century Fox
10201 W. Pico Blvd.
Bldg. 88, Room 344
Los Angeles, CA 90035
USA


And don't forget to take a picture of the completed postcard and mail it to info@backtofrankblack.com to receive your A1 version of the postcard,

Please keep pushing!

Mark x


To listen to love is blue as you peruse our Blog this week use the 'Love Is Blue' cassette links that will feature on every 'Lucy Week' blog post. Just click the link and a new window will open which will play the tune. Oh, and keep looking over your shoulder in the

6 Responses to "Lucy Butler Week - Day Six: Competition News and Postcard Push Pt II"

Jósef Karl said... September 4, 2009 at 8:46 PM

Ooohhh...nice poster.

I will get right on it tomorrow, I mean today...after my beauty nap.

And Mark, would it be possible to showcase the other entries that were the finalists? I'd love to hear what other people came up with.

Cheers from Iceland!
- Jósef

Mark Ducker said... September 5, 2009 at 6:47 AM

How was the nap Josef? You looking a million dollars yet?

Yeah, that shouldn't be a problem but there are loads of them and I'm really busy at the moment. I will try to get them captioned as soon as possible and share them with you all.

They were so very funny I simply couldn't choose in earnest so it was 'draw from a hat' time in the end.

Thanks to all those who entered. You brought many a smile to my face.

FoxyWonder said... September 5, 2009 at 6:48 AM

★☆Very tasty★☆ One more postcard won't hurt and all in a good cause. I will try to get it done tomorrow if my hangover allows me *fnarrr fnarrr*

RSWehman said... September 5, 2009 at 6:50 AM

Congratulations to Laila...great entry. I got a very good laugh from babysitting...Laila knows Lucy very well. The caption fits beautifully!

I really like the new postcard. I just posted ten (2 of each of the last ones) to Fox on Thursday. Will get this one done and mailed this evening.

Yeah Mark, share some of those other entries with us. We'd all like a good laugh.

This Is Who We Are!!
Rhonda Wehman

George said... September 5, 2009 at 10:36 AM

Congratulations to the winnder. Not me this time but I stall have my entry to 'The Entrance' as a possible.

Looking forward to seeing all the results from this. I could do with a laugh.

Mark Ducker said... September 6, 2009 at 5:16 AM

I have started to receive photographs of completed postcards before mailing and I am indebted to you for this. Please keep these coming (and of course sending them to 20th Century Fox) and a HQ A1 Lamentation Image will be sent to you by return email. Please push. One more time. Regards, Mark x

Post a Comment