Just For Fun: Choose The Theme Of Our Next Themed Week!

We were absolutely delighted by the overwhelmingly positive response to Lucy Butler Week and it's my intention that we will do something similar in the not too distant future. Now our very dear friend, Laura, suggested it might be nice to let you guys choose the next theme and who am I to argue? She's too spooky to argue with after all.

After a trawl through the polls at TIWWA I came up with small list of those episodes that most regularly top the polls due to their approval rating with fans. The list is no means definitive, and subject to change, but we had to start somewhere, right?

Some fan-loved episodes had to be excluded due to their significant coverage here already or because there are plans to touch on them in the near future so I hope there's something for everyone in the choices here present. Remember, it's just for fun but you have until Wednesday 16th September to cast that all important vote and put yourself in the driving seat at BackToFrankBlack! Get voting!

Mark x

9 Responses to "Just For Fun: Choose The Theme Of Our Next Themed Week!"

Jósef Karl said... September 9, 2009 at 5:52 PM

I'm a bit confused, do we have to sign up to vote...or is there something missing?

Because when I hit vote I go to the website addpoll.

- Jósef

Spooktalklaura said... September 9, 2009 at 5:54 PM

Oh Mark, I feel so special ;)That was quick work with that idea! This is going to be such a hard choice, you picked some good episodes. I am going to think about it and then cast my vote, hard to choose! Thanks once again for using my suggestion, this was a nice surprise! Two good things happening tonight, this and President Obama speaking about health care. :)

And I'm not all that spooky haha lol im a little angel too. :D

Laura

Mark Ducker said... September 9, 2009 at 6:08 PM

Oh cripes. Mark strikes again. I was worried there would be spanners in the works. I tried so hard, all day in fact, to get this working but I have such limited knowledge when it comes to these things. Give me 24 hours, or less, and I will try to get this working fine and dandy.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Mark Ducker said... September 10, 2009 at 3:28 AM

Fingers crossed this time chaps (and chapesses.)

Jósef Karl said... September 10, 2009 at 4:44 AM

Seems to work.

RSWehman said... September 10, 2009 at 6:10 AM

Works great. So far only 4 votes. Let's see, that's Jósef, myself and who else???

Keepin' my fingers crossed for my choice to win.

Maybe, Mark, you could follow up with the second choice the following week.

This Is Who We Are!!
Rhonda Wehman

Mark Ducker said... September 10, 2009 at 7:10 AM

Your wish is my command Rhonda. You guys should definitely have more input into what we are doing. It's your campaign when all said and done.

I'm sure the 'theme week' will become a regular event.

RSWehman said... September 10, 2009 at 10:21 AM

@Mark...
I love your theme weeks. It guarantees something new for each day of the week and the end of the week rates at the top. Saving the best for last certainly pays off.

I know, no matter what time of day I log onto BTFB, there will always be news of some sort.

Keep up the good news and put us fans to work.

This Is Who We Are!!
Rhonda Wehman

Spooktalklaura said... September 10, 2009 at 12:01 PM

I voted!!! WOOT WOOT :D Seems to be working fine!

Post a Comment