News Flash: Important Campaign Information!

My sincere apologies from breaking DiRT's well deserved day in the spotlight but new information has been brought to our attention and I wanted to ensure this was passed on to you all as quickly as possible.

All further calls, be that letters, postcards or Polaroids, for a Millennium Movie must be directed to the following address. Rest assured, what you have sent thus far has not gone unnoticed, on the contrary as it happens, and we hope you will continue to support this campaign by sending those letters, postcards and emails to the updated address we are providing.

My thanks,

Mark

STEVE ASBELL
Twentieth Century Fox
10201 West Pico Blvd.,
Bldg. 88, Room 132
Los Angeles, CA 90035#

10 Responses to "News Flash: Important Campaign Information!"

RSWehman said... September 11, 2009 at 11:37 AM

I got it and am resending all the postcards to this address. We must have gotten someones attention at Fox.

Great job guys (and dolls). Keep up the excellent work.

After all...
THIS IS WHO WE ARE!!
Rhonda Wehman

Mark Ducker said... September 11, 2009 at 12:02 PM

Thank you Rhonda.

Your devotion to this campaign and the effort you put into supporting us has not gone unnoticed I promise you.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Mark x

RSWehman said... September 11, 2009 at 12:50 PM

Mark,

I do it cause I love it so and it keeps my mind occupied whilst my body falls apart around me...
(insert inside joke here;))

Believe me, it is my pleasure!

Oh yeah, and I beat Josef to the comments.

This Is Who We Are!!
Rhonda Wehman
xo to you

Spooktalklaura said... September 11, 2009 at 1:23 PM

Oh thats great news! WOOT!!! WOOT!!! Rhonda, you are such an inspiration! :) Lots of love to you Rhonda and all my little prayers go out to you and your health!! God Bless You Rhonda!! :)

Laura

Jósef Karl said... September 11, 2009 at 1:28 PM

I'll get nightmares now...Rhonda was FIRST!!!

You should have done what many annoying internet people do online and say "Yay! FIRST! WOO!".

And nothing else. I think some people do that before they even read whatever their commenting about. :/

I'll try to send something real soon to that new address.

Mr. Broidy is probably happy about not getting any more of those disturbing Polaroid photos anymore :D

Cheers from Iceland!
- Jósef

Spooktalklaura said... September 11, 2009 at 2:35 PM

Hey now Josef, i wasn't first but I did say WOOT WOOT haha does that count as being an annoying internet person? Because that is my goal in life! haha lol How's things in Iceland land? lol :)

Wish we were going to Flashback weekend would love to meet you and James and Troy! :D You will have to get lots of pics or even better make a video! :)

Laura

RSWehman said... September 11, 2009 at 3:11 PM

@Jósef
Yay! FIRST! WOO!
:)
Now I feel so naughty.
@Laura
We have succeeded at being annoying internet people!
Yeah. Your goal in life has been acheived two fold!
:)
Thanks!
This Is Who We Are!!
Rhonda Wehman

DiRT said... September 12, 2009 at 9:24 AM

For this, I'm willing to share. ;)

RSWehman said... September 12, 2009 at 2:01 PM

@DiRT
We greatly appreciate the reviews that you so kindly share with loyal fans.
So yes, for this you are willing to share!

Thanks!
:)
This Is Who We Are!!
Rhonda

Graham Smith said... September 13, 2009 at 2:07 AM

Fantastic news, it shows our efforts have not gone unnoticed at Fox!

Post a Comment